nav

Image Map

Friday, July 10, 2015

O is for Olaf

                                      


You've most likely seen this adorable idea floating around pinterest.

2nd Grade Stuff  Everytime you get a compliment in the hallway, they add a part to Mr. Potato Head.  When he is all put together, have a classroom reward.

And you might have downloaded Mrs. Lirette's awesome sign like I did.


Well, I went to Target today to find myself a Mr. Potato head and they did not have him. But guess what they did have! (On clearance with an additional 20% off with the Cartwheel app this week! Woohoo!)

This guy!



And I couldn't find anything already made for him, so I made one. Just click the pic and you can have it too!

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Snowman-Compliment-Sign-1950749


I just love summer!

 photo Signature 15.png

No comments:

Post a Comment