nav

Image Map

Monday, January 10, 2011

B is for Blogiversary!

That's right! It's been one whole year since I started this little bloggy blog.

I remember it like it was a year ago...

It was the last Sunday of winter break and I was preparing myself to go back to the craziness that was last year. I decided I needed an "outlet" that didn't involve anything illegal.

I just want to say thank you for reading about my foolishness.

My venting and whining.

My victories and failures.

Thanks to all of you that tell me I should publish my posts to make a book. If you know any publishers call me! =)

Most of all, thank you for your comments. They truly make me feel like I'm not the only one that has that kind of day.

Oh, and I think Mother Nature tried to tell me Happy Blogiverary in her own way today. She dumped tons of water on us...I think to remind me of this.

I love you for all of your support, my lovely readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment