nav

Image Map

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

C is for Chris Garrido

Have you ever had a boss/supervisor that is totally awesome? I have been lucky enough to have quite a few. (Hi Sherri! Hi David! Hi Ed!)

I have two great administrators at my full-time job. They pretty much let me do whatever I want. And they bring doughnuts.

This post is about my part-time boss/supervisor. His name is Chris Garrido. He has an adorable son. He just got married to a beautiful lady (who I hear can bake like an angel.)

His half birthday was two days ago. Hap Birt, Chr!

He trusts me. He believes in me. He appreciates me and even gets my sarcasm.

Even though he is a Red Sox fan, he's pretty awesome (at least he's a Gator fan).

I think my feelings for him can best be expressed through a song (random SNL reference):

Here's the story of a lucky lady,
Who was tutoring some cute little kids. (2008-2009)
All of them did very well, because of their tutors.
Then the next year we had no dough. (Thanks a lot feds!)

Here's the story, of a man named Chris,
Who was busy with tutoring as well.
He was trying to keep us all together,
From the other side of the world (seems like it).

Till the one day when the lady got a call from this fellow,
And he knew he wanted her to work for them again.
That she could somehow find him more teachers.
That's the way we all became the HLC Bunch!
The HLC Bunch, The HLC Bunch.

That's the way we became the HLC Bunch!

Okay, that song is probably a little more about me, but I like it.

I'm not trying to suck up for "Tutor of the Month". I'm just felt like RANDOMLY writing a blog about an awesome person. 

2 comments:

  1. I just saw this post. How did that sneak by me?

    Oh, and I think you were sucking up for Tutor of the Month.

    ReplyDelete