nav

Image Map

Monday, May 3, 2010

C is for Canned Food

I have to start this story back in November. We had a canned food drive for Thanksgiving. Mr. TV brought a can of peas. In January. I was moving it closer and closer to the trash can until about a week ago when I finally threw it away. Mr. TV notices big changes, so I've been sneaky.

Today, "Mrs. Wilkingson" (Mr. TV's name for Cammie) announced that there will be a canned food drive to support "Stamp Out Hunger" Mail Carriers' Food Drive.

Mr. TV: "UH OH! WHERE ARE MY PEAS?!"
Me: OH NO! The peas are missing! (Dang...)
Mr. TV: I GUESS I'LL BE GOING TO THE PANTRY FOR SOME PEAS TONIGHT! DON'T WORRY, WE'VE GOT PLENTY. I NEED TO WRITE THIS DOWN!
Me: Why do you always bring peas Mr. TV?
Mr. TV: CAUSE THE POOR PEOPLE WILL EAT THEM!

Mr. TV loves food drives so he can get rid of all those nasty peas. He doesn't have a dog to feed them to and his cats won't eat them either.

No comments:

Post a Comment