nav

Image Map

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

P is for Parking

So sometime back in 2010, I became the TEACHER OF THE YEAR (I haven't mentioned that before, have I?) and there was one VERY exciting perk. In January, I got to take over the TOY parking spot.

It was exciting. It is at LEAST 10 feet closer!

So I took a picture of it.















And for perspective, I took a picture of the rest of the parking lot where I USED to have to park. You know, with the "regular" people.













And then came Relay for Life fund-raising time. You know, the Relay for Life where we had this site:
















 
 And we won these trophies:
Anyway...As a fund-raiser, I decided to raffle off my parking spot. For $2 a ticket, teachers could get the chance to park 10 FEET CLOSER everyday for A MONTH!

The teacher who won got to start parking there today. And this is what it now looks like for me:

 Yep, that's my black car waaaaaaaaaaaaay back there. 

And I forgot my classroom keys in there this morning. And it was such a loooooong walk to get them.

At least she feels guilty about it.

At least "Jeans Month" was also a fund-raiser so I'm not wearing heels.

At least I may get a little more cardio in.

At least April is only 30 days. 

I think I'll get over it.




No comments:

Post a Comment