nav

Image Map

Friday, August 3, 2012

C is for Currently (August)

Yay! August is here! It is a month full of so much fun.

That includes Farley's Currently linky.



Here's mine!


I want someone to just go to the store and get me some new school clothes. Hopefully ones on sale. And ones that fit. Those two things never seem to go together for me. I have no style requirements besides those two things. If only it were as easy as Pinterest makes it look.

I'm so loving my new laminator. I don't need to print on card stock anymore. The laminate is so think. I should buy stock in Scotch.

Back to school must haves:

1. Every summer I get my Lakeshore coupon in the mail and have to get my plan book ASAP!

Teacher’s Plan Book
Can't live without this one!

And then put the dates in it making sure to put extra big "NO SCHOOL" on days off.


2. I also need to get stock in HP. I so love me some color printing. That I of course laminate as soon as the ink dries.

3. The first week back can get a little tense with us teachers trying to get it all done in time for the darlings' arrival. I've got to remember that it's all in how I handle things and keep it positive. Just keep swimming! (See this post's opening line today...I'm trying!)

I went to an iPod training yesterday. The teachers at my school are so lucky and we all get some new iPod touches for our classes. We are big on technology and very blessed to get these things for our Title 1 students to use.

Maybe I should get stock in Apple, too...
Go check out Heather's blog. I'm part of her giveaway! Yay! (Ending positive, too...)

Second Grade Perks


I'm giving this away on her blog. I've bundled them in my TPT shop for $4.50 or you can get each one separately. 

Have a great weekend!

 Photobucket Pin It

8 comments:

  1. Ugh! I'm so jealous! I wrote a grant last year for iPod touches for my school but I was not fortunate enough to get it. I had them where I did my student teaching but I don't have much back here! We just got three laptop carts for the school though and two of the three computer labs got brand new computers over the summer! That's exciting! Preparing for ALL online state testing!

    --Andi
    Mommy, Teacher, & So Much More

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howdy! We have new principal this year too, I think it is going to be exciting. Good luck with the personnal shopper!
    Your newest follower--Back in Fourth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's amazing how fast those laminating sheets go! I love being able to laminate at home.

    Brandi
    Success in Second Grade
    Don’t forget to check out My Summer in Pictures Linky Party

    ReplyDelete
  4. A supportive principal makes such a difference! I'm going into my sixth year of teaching, and just now finally have an administration that I feel for once really supports their teachers! :)
    Lisa
    Fourth and Ten
    Like Fourth and Ten on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just had to give up my itouches!!!! I left the classroom for an instructional facilitator. I found you through the linky and am the latest to join the craziness!


    Twins, Teaching and Tacos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am your newest follower and fellow Floridian. I teach first grade but love looking at what's ahead for my kiddos.

    Lindsey

    Fantastic First Grade Friends

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your red, white, and black theme. Your little ladybug is too cute!
    ą®Rikki

    The Hive

    ReplyDelete