nav

Image Map

Friday, August 24, 2012

F is for Freebie Friday

We made it! We made it through torrential rain at car rider line, severe weather relocating us from the portable to a "real" building, and freak outs over the fire drill! The first week of school is done.

This picture shows how hard we've been working. I've known this guy since he was born. I blogged about him last year. 

"2nd grade is exhausting"

I feel the same way.

Today is Freebie Friday over on Blog Hoppin'.

I'm putting the time capsules I showed you yesterday as FREE until Monday.

Click the pic to get it. =)
Have a fantastic weekend. I'm going to rest up for the 2nd week of 2nd grade.

 Photobucket
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. We just found your blog and became your newest followers! Head on over to ours when you get the chance.

    Jayme and Val
    http://twotackyteachers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable time capsule! Thanks for sharing!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the time capsule idea. Just found your blog through the teacher week blog hop. I love finding new 2nd grade blogs to follow.

    ilive2learnilove2grow 

    ReplyDelete