|I did not spray paint mine because of her horror story.|
2. I came home because there were some scary clouds in the sky. Also because it was 4:15...
3. I went to Walmart (I hate Walmart!) because the refurb color ink I got off ebay didn't work (see August Currently B2S must have #2). I was so mad! The black one worked fine. I sent them a semi-scathing email asking them to "advise on how to fix the problem" and they told me to clean the cartridge with rubbing alcohol. It works now. I am happy. I can return the expensive one to Walmart (I hate Walmart!).
4. The sky opened up and there is some wicked lightning. The dogs are under the bed.
5. I figured that since I was so productive in my classroom today, I'd tackle my mountain of crafty scariness in my utility room. I am periodically rewarding myself with facebook/blogging/chocolate breaks. This accidentally happened.
|Love me some Ikea Hazelnut chocolate with a name I cannot pronounce.|
8. I am making homemade mac-n-cheese for dinner.
9. In case you haven't been anxiously waiting and didn't already know...a lot of sellers on Teachers Pay Teachers will be having a sale on August 12-13. I am putting everything in my store at 20%. With the TPT promo code, you'll have a total of 28% off. Time to clean out those wishlists!
10. I love my laminator.
Okay! Enough of a bloggy break for me. Back to #5. I need more chocolate.