nav

Image Map

Sunday, April 1, 2012

C is for Currently in April

Guess what!

I'm getting married!

Hahahaha! APRIL FOOLS!

I am not 80 or insane (those are my two conditions for getting married).

It's time to link up with Farley at Oh Boy 4th Grade for the April Currently.



If I could have a fast forward finger snap super power, I'd use it for boring times like professional development youtube buffering time. You know, those little things that you can't get life time credit for suffering through. 

Go link up with Farley. She also has a giveawy.

Happy April Fools' Day!

Photobucket
Pin It

9 comments:

  1. Lol :)

    I'd love the finger snap thing too. So far, I like the super powers people are sharing :)


    Journey of a Substitute Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love your super power. If I could combine it with a rewind button for those funny things I would like to capture on film.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that baseball season is starting soon! :-) happy spring break to you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Someone on my facebook just changed their relationship status to engaged and I don't know whether to be happy for her or assume it's an April Fools' Day thing.... haha!

    Marvelous Multiagers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found your blog through the linky and I'm your newest follower!

    Bonnie
    Living A Wonderful Life

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love just to have a pool!! hehe! Happy Spring Break!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had a pool growing up and I miss it so much!
    Happy Spring Break!
    Lisa
    Stories From Second

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your Currently! That is a great super power!!! And your pups are sooo cute!! I am your newest follower! :)

    3rd Grade Times

    ReplyDelete