nav

Image Map

Sunday, April 1, 2012

T is for Top Ten {Freebie}

My darlings love making lists.

They also help me find the lists that I've lost around my classroom, but that's normal right?

They are going to be so excited when they see that I've created a specific list for them to make each week.

These Top Ten lists go with the 2nd Grade Treasures series, but can be used in any classroom.


Click the picture to get yours for free! Let me know what your darlings think if you use them.

Have a happy Monday! I'm going to try to do at least one thing on my Spring Break to-do list. It is much longer than ten.

Photobucket Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Really cute! Looking forward to using them. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! My students love making lists too. I use a different reading series, but I'm thinking this could be a "fast finisher" activity.

    Aimee
    http://www.primarily-speaking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete