nav

Image Map

Sunday, April 22, 2012

B is for Bowling (Again)

I was such a bad blogger last year. I totally missed posting about our annual P.E. bowling field trip. I blame it on my "teacher of the year" responsibilities. =)

I was looking back at my bowling post from two years ago (AKA...the year of Mr. TV) and cracked up again.

This year, the rules were almost the same:

1. Behave.
2. Don't bowl better than Ms. Buckler.
3. When you do, be very nice to her. Your grades depend on it.
4. I DO NOT LEAVE MY CAMERA iPhone ON THIS FIELD TRIP! (I am still mad over that stolen camera.)

I managed to stay on the other side of the camera this year.

I also managed to whip my little lane mates, too. (What? They talked a lot of smack!)


That was the best I could do before my old cheerleading injury flared up. I had to hold my wrist the rest of the day.

I love the way pictures of the kids turn out.


They were very serious about their scores (data driven much?). One little darling made a "bowling" glove. It was passed around to all of the girls on their turns.


We had to take the all important dance break and show off our moves to the "Cupid Shuffle" and the "Cha Cha Slide".

I loved the compliment, "Ms. Buckler, your bowling shoes make your moves so much cooler." Thanks, kid.

Bowling is always a blast (even if there are a hundred "sit down when it's not your turn" reminders). That took up most of our Thursday.

Friday was dedicated to Earth Day. I am working on that post and will publish when I've got all of my resources acknowledged.


Have a great Sun(Earth)day!

Photobucket
Pin It

5 comments: