nav

Image Map

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

B is for {2nd} Blogiversary

Yep, it's that time again. This day marks my 2 year anniversary of starting this blog.

I just want to say, again, that I appreciate each and every one of you for following/reading my blog.

It makes it so much easier to deal with our jobs when we can laugh about things.

I have to say a big THANK YOU to the inspiration of this blog, the one and only Mr. TV. He has no idea the impact he made on my life, but now (two years later) I can say I appreciate it. When I heard him coming down the hallway today {using his "regular" voice saying "HULLO GOV'NA!"} I just had to hug him and say, "Get to class, Sir!"

I also need to say thank you to Miss Kranz at A Day in the Life of Miss Kranz. She awarded me with the Versatile Blogger Award!

Here's what I have to do to accept:
1. Thank the person who presented the award to you and link back to them.
(see above!)
2. Tell seven things about yourself.
-I know I couldn't do a smidge of the things accomplish if I had kids and a husband! You mothers (single OR married) are amazing!
-I collect all things ladybugs because my grandmother and aunt started the tradition long ago.
-I love being the co-captain of our school's Relay for Life team.
-I am obsessed with watching baseball (Go Rays!) and college football games (Go Gators!).
-I am extremely afraid of alligators.
-I've grown up in Florida and have the whitest skin ever!
-My first "job" was feeding calves on a dairy farm.
3. Pass this on to 15 newly discovered blogs and let them know they've received the award.
The 15 is crossed out because there is NO WAY I have the time to "discover" new blogs, but I promise to shout out any new ones I find on my facebook page. I am going with these two:


Made In The Shade In Second Grade
These ladies have some great ideas.

AND



This isn't actually "newly discovered" but I wanted to give some props to Courtney for all of the great Treasures resources she's made (and have saved me tons of time!).


Love to you all,
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Happy Blogiversary! Wahoo for the award! I am your newest follower and I am excited to visit you!

    I would love for you to visit me when you have time!

    Florida and alligators makes sense!

    Your fur babies are so cute! I am a momma to a bunny and bunny! =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Emily! That's really sweet. I appreciate you thinking of me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog so I could find yours! Your blog name is so cute! :)
    Lisa
    Stories From Second

    ReplyDelete