nav

Image Map

Sunday, January 15, 2012

M is for Magnetic

We've got some amateur videographers in my class. They go around with the camera on the iPad and record some pretty funny footage. I decided to join on the fun and do a little mini interview. Hopefully we can use these little snippets to make a DVD of our memories at the end of the year. 

 

I love the background noise.

After I stopped recording this conversation took place:

Me: That means your zipper is...
Her: Pokey?
Me: Your zipper is NOT ------
Her: Zipped?
Me: NOT m....
Her: mmmm.....
Me: NOT mag...
Her: NOT MAGNETIC!
Me: Okay. Pass them to the next person.
Her: (takes out of desk and they snap together) OUCH! (passes) Good luck getting those apart.

I know. Quality teaching right there...

Happy Martin Luther King, Jr. Day!

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Too hilarious!! Any kid is really blessed to be in your class!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That video is so fun! I wish I could capture/remember all of the funny little things kids say throughout the day! Do you have a class set of iPads...??? I'd love to hear more about how you use it/them in your classroom! :) I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I know, we just can't make some of that stuff up.

      I have one iPad in my classroom. We are lucky for that! I will work on a post that explains a little about our iPads. I can send you my iPad rules if you're interested. =)

      Thanks for being my 40th follower!

      Delete