nav

Image Map

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

C is for Centers

I'm not going to lie. I was dreading going back to school to suffer through another semester of HORRIBLE Reading center work. I don't know what it is with this class! They aren't putting as much effort into their work as they should be. I've been reduced to tears!

My first step to working smarter this year, was to come up with a different center format. I'm not going to say "new" format because it's much like they did in first grade. I'm interested to see if this works.


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Ok, my eyes are blurry because I just read and read and read and read all of your stories about Mr. TV. I think I might have his (much milder) cousin in my room. I actually appreciate my challenging little nugget now compared to what you endured.

    How the heck do you only have 22 followers??
    I love your writing style and your stories. I'll be checking in often and sharing your blog w/my followers :)

    Denise
    Sunny Days In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! You just made my {new} year! I started blogging because of Mr. TV and as a way to release some stress. My co-workers all read through my facebook posts and never "followed". I just started pinning my posts so I'm hoping the followers will increase. I so admire you fabulous bloggy ladies and want to grow up to be just like you. Thanks for your support. It means so much!

    ReplyDelete