nav

Image Map

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

V is for Valentine Centers

Yeah, I know what those of you who know me are thinking. I'm pretty bah-lovebug about Valentine's day. (Not the movie because Taylor and Taylor were so cute together...)

I do, however, get a big kick out of seeing my little darlings get so excited about it. So I try to make it fun for them.

I've found oodles of awesome Valentiney math resources on pinterest and other blogs, but a few key second grade skills were hard to find.



The only thing you might want to pick-up are these heart-shaped boxes from the Dollar Tree. (That sentence made me start humming Nirvana.) 


To prove that I'm not TOTALLY bah-lovebuggy, I will email this file to the first 5 lovely people who leave a comment with their email address for FREE! (Don't forget to join this blog, too.)

Sorry if you are humming Nirvana now, too.

Photobucket

18 comments:

  1. Wow! Thank you! Looks cool!

    rmariemuniz@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your stuff.. Looks super cute and fun too. The kids will love it....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I need your email address. If you'd like to keep it private you can email me at ebuckler@hotmail.com.

      =)

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much... I am so excited to use these. I found the hearts at target in their dollar area

      Delete
  3. You got me hooked! These are just great! Maybe if teachers "stick together" to make educational challenges more fun, there wouldn't be so much "crabbing?" Ya think?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love this file. I just found your blog and I am so excited about it. jamierevans77@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. mmmartin25@hotmail.com I would love this file. Thanks for sharing Emily.
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emily,
      Thanks so much for the file. It's wonderful.
      Marianne

      Delete
    2. You are so welcome! I was copying mine to start on Monday and I think my kids are going to love them. They've been dying to know what my package of hearts is for. =)

      Delete
  6. I have three bags of those Valentine heart boxes :)
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!!

    A Cupcake for the Teacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mrs. Cupcake, you are technically the 5th commenter! Would you like me to email the file to you? =)

      Delete