nav

Image Map

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

T is for Tag

Awwww DAG NABBIT!

I've been tagged by a few people. I'm tempted to be the kid who always "has to go to the bathroom" during recess. To tell you the truth the last two days make me feel like curling up in a ball on the ground and yell "I surrender!".

But since Lisa and Beth tagged me first, I'll answer their questions.



Made In The Shade In Second Grade



These are the rules (...that I'm going to break...):
1. You must post the rules.
2. Post 12 fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create 12 new questions for the people you tagged.
4. Tag 12 people and link them on your post.
5. Let them know you've tagged them!


12 Things about me you never thought you needed to know:
1. My favorite color is red.
2. I love ladybugs.
3. I pretend I am grossed out by the bugs in my classroom because the boys think it's funny.
4. I am afraid of rutabagas. 
5. I never watch scary movies. Ever.
5. I've never been on an airplane. 
6. I'm addicted to crime shows on I.D. Oh, and Phineas and Ferb.
7. I've decided to never diet, if I work out. (hahaha!)
8. I love to bake. I want to open a bakery when I grow up.
9. I have an fake relationship with Evan Longoria (Go Rays!)
10. I'd trade my mother for the last bowl of ice cream on Earth.
11. I'd be a crazy dog lady if I won the lottery.
12. I'm not ashamed that I live in Florida and have a vampire's complexion. At all!


Lisa and Beth's questions for me:
1. What is your favorite movie? Serendipity.
2. Team Edward or Team Jacob? Team Jacob, but only without his shirt...
3. Are you addicted to Pinterest? So totally, it's not even funny.
4. What is your favorite teaching moment? When I see 'light bulbs' come on and kids say, "Ooohhh!"
5. What is your favorite teaching book? I always use "The Monster At the End of this Book" to share how to read with expression. It was the first book I learned to read.
6. If you weren't a teacher... What other career would you pursue? Bakery Owner!
7. What's your favorite read aloud? "Pout Pout Fish" and "Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day" equally
8. Are you a pet owner? I have two crazy pound puppies and I'm a cat foster aunt.
9. Do you have a bad habit? I drink soda for breakfast.
10. Are you a Smart Phone user? It is an extension of my arms.
11. Where was your best vacation? I haven't been away in so long! I would have to say when I was a kid and we went to Atlanta. Good family memories.
12. Tell us.... A purchase you regret. A lawnmower...I should've gotten a goat.

Now to break Rules 4 & 5 (mostly because I need to finish my sub plans for Progress Reviews tomorrow):

I will send this to the first person who virtually pats my head and tells me it's okay to go to the library while the rest of the kids play tag (make sure to leave your email address):


 


It's also available in my TPT store along with its pinterest popular cousin:





Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Team Jacob? Ahh, man. Edward all the way. :)
    Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete
  2. My brother would love number 9. His name is Ray and he is convinced they are named after him!

    Laurie
    Chickadee Jubilee

    ReplyDelete
  3. here's me patting you on the head! lol
    jenross1018@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey girl - I didn't get it :-/
      also...my cousins had a goat as their lawnmower...they said it was really inconsistent and not even...lol!!
      also - I just bought your fast phrases! woohoo!

      Delete
    2. I tried again...let me know! Thanks for the feeback! =)

      Delete