nav

Image Map

Friday, January 6, 2012

R is for Robotic {with freebie!}

Maybe it's just my students, but we have some serious fluency issues in my class. I do have a few that read FABULOUSLY, but I don't think the kids hear themselves. We tell them to read like a news reporter, but it doesn't always hit home.

One day, one of my more fluent little darlings told his classmate, "You read like a robot!"

So, when I saw this pin, I knew I had to "borrow" the idea.
from Scholastic

We've had a similar hand drawn one for a few months now, but the kids are going to LOVE this colorful version I created!
If you are a follower of my blog, please comment below and I'll email it to you for FREE.

Otherwise you can get it in my Teacher Pay Teachers store.




Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Not sure it would work for K though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE it! You had to know I would! I LOVE everything you do! So proud to work with you!!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love this! I am always telling the students this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure Jessica! Just click "Join this site" and then I can email it to you. =)

    Thanks!
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!! I just found your blog! I am a new follower! My students would love this!

    Ali
    alischepis(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Emily,
    I would love to have this....so cute. Thanks. jacmil99@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete